By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Limited Edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Bundle Announced

Aura7541 said:
Leadified said:
Looks pretty cool, one of my favourite limited edition PS4s thus far. The bundle itself could also prove to be pretty popular aswell.

It's already is proving to be popular on Amazon. It wasn't even up for a full 24 hours and already, it's "sold out".

Not at all surprising to be honest. The console looks great and the game is easily a GOTY contender. I hope Sony sees the demand for this console and decide to bring the MGS one to the West as well.

Around the Network

I saw this earlier today and that thing is sick! I already have my PS4 and am content with it but hot damn that thing is sexy! Though I still wished they would bring the Phantom Pain console to North America. That is probably the best custom next gen console. Red, gold, and silver. Can't go wrong with that. Both are sleek as hell though.

Yo, Arkham Knight PS4, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but MGS PS4 has one of the best special edition consoles of all time! One of the best special consoles of all time!

Saw this on reddit...

Better than the MGS V Special edition imo. Day one for me i already sold my black one for this beauty. Dark Knight 4 life.