By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did Battlefied Hardline Flop Hard

Just checked the amazon ranking and it did dismally compared to Type 0 and Bloodborne , it ranked 55 on ps4 for the month with BF4 PC code at 52 , eek seems the game did bad , and its soo fun i am pretty sad , thoughts and reasons guys , could i be wrong

Edit : ignore the pun it wasn't deliberate 

EDIT : Seems to have done well overseas , charting with 100k + in Japan debut AND the biggest UK Debut for 2015 , best week for a game this year in the UK 

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/battlefield-hardline-debuts-at-no-1-is-the-biggest-launch-of-2015-so-far/0147032

Seems to be doing decent

Around the Network

i think so

I can only hope.

Most likely. It was a non-numbered entry released outside of Christmas after all.

Did anyone expect the game to sell well after BF4, even with brand recognition?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I really enjoyed the Beta but only because it was free and MP only. They should do a F2P MP only Battlefield. I wouldn't spend any money on it as I don't spend money on F2P games as I'm a bastard but some people will/do.

I guess though, they have to try games like this out every now and then. Not everyone wants military shooter after military shooter, a change in setting can be nice.

Hmm, pie.

Yea I'd say so. Sales were meh and AJ gave it a 5/10 (average game) and I trust his reviews.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Doubt it, ill sale well to the average joe. Hard Gamers probably were more hand off then anyone else

Lets face it its just re skinned BF4, it likely became profitable after a half hour of sales.

I think it would have regardless, it just seemed like a poor cash in with battlefield 4 tagged onto it with a small pinch of cops & robbers, Angry Joe gave it a 5/10 and ripped it a new one, Totalbiscuit was more meh with it too.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The Fury said:
I really enjoyed the Beta but only because it was free and MP only. They should do a F2P MP only Battlefield. I wouldn't spend any money on it as I don't spend money on F2P games as I'm a bastard but some people will/do.

I guess though, they have to try games like this out every now and then. Not everyone wants military shooter after military shooter, a change in setting can be nice.

they did, it was called bf heros and it did okay...

we need a ww2 bf. its time.