By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB Upscaled to 720p WARNING: Not for the faint of heart.

I guessing you just blew up regular screens as there is some very clear jpeg compression problems being presented.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

@username =  which again raises the question, what's the point of this?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I agree DMeisterJ...

Samus has camel toe

OK honestly all this shows that if you blow up pics don't use the game in 16:9 on wide screen then save in PC paint as jpeg a few times you get some rough images.

Failboat pic que for the OP. 

this is a useless shovelware thread and a very lame trolling btw

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Just be glad there isn't a pic of Sold Snake up there Ryudo. You don't want to know what his crotch looks like that close up.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Ryudo said:
Samus has camel toe

That was the point Right?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Username2324 said:
Of course they aren't actual 720p shots from the Wii, the Wii doesn't do 720p, thats why they were upscaled.

gb2gamefaqs

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

this is a useless thread

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

run USERNAME, run...

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)