By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Games No One is Talking About.

Uh people are defenitely talking about Warhawk, Saboteur was announced pretty recently so it's pretty new on the radar...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

kber81... First of all!... It looks rather good... For online on Wii!... And you know what... Not everyone cares about HIGH-DEF SUPER 3 TRILLION POLYONGS PER ACTIONFIGURE GAMES...   It's a decent looking game... And what if it was NGC 2.0?! It looks fine to me...! At least im gonna buy it!... And maybe you won't... But look how much people are buying Wii sports in Japan (Not included in bundle there) Or Zelda... OW... And they don't have your Next-gen graphics...! Ouch... Like 95% of the people DONT GIVE A FUCK!

And 2nd: Yes i mentioned online... This game is going online... 2007... Wii massive warfare ONLINE! THATS RIGHT!

THE NETHERLANDS

Okay kber81. Noone will buy that game. It will be terrible. It's SUCH a disgrace, really. Just because you say so.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

@ StarcraftManiac

Wii is poor but even on this outdated piece of hardwere you can make games look quite good. This game looks worse than Ace Combat... There is wiimote, Nintendo logo I think nice graphics won't damage. I don't know why are you afraid of good look. Not all good-looking girls are bad to the bone Same with games.

linkthe2nd said:
Okay kber81. Noone will buy that game. It will be terrible. It's SUCH a disgrace, really. Just because you say so.

I don't care about sale of this. I don't pretend to be a guide. I'm just shocked. Do you find this game attractive?

Around the Network
kber81 said:

@ StarcraftManiac

Wii is poor but even on this outdated piece of hardwere you can make games look quite good. This game looks worse than Ace Combat... There is wiimote, Nintendo logo I think nice graphics won't damage. I don't know why are you afraid of good look. Not all good-looking girls are bad to the bone Same with games.

First off, the screenshot (and all available screenshots ATM) is from a nearly 12 month old build of the game that was being developed almost exclusively on Gamecube development kits; the development (at the time) had just recently moved onto Wii hardware. The game is not a flight simulator and should not be compared to flight simulators. The game is a Battlefield Realtime Strategy game which has dozens of characters on the screen at the same time; it uses the artistic style of Advance Wars and is not meant to look realistic.

I didn't buy the first battlion wars but is it still like advanced wars? Because that was one of the best games ever. Oh and I think too human is in need of a little looking at

kber81 said:

@ Happy Squrriel

I think Warhawk looks quite poor but this Battalion Wars 2 game is just a disgrace no - it's damn blemish for so called next gen... How can you wait for such shitty game?

On the other thread about bias you are complaining kber, but it's you who starts attacking the others! You know how many times I think that about a Sony game? But I'm sure you won't find any post from me were i'm attacking a game that haven't even been released yet.

So please decide: Do you want to flame or do you want to complain about others? Because I hate people doing both and pretending not to.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Andrew said:
I didn't buy the first battlion wars but is it still like advanced wars? Because that was one of the best games ever. Oh and I think too human is in need of a little looking at

It is sort of like advance wars ... You essentially have all of the same strategy elements but you have to make these decisions on the fly from the battlefield because of the real-time nature of the game

ckmlb said:
Uh people are defenitely talking about Warhawk, Saboteur was announced pretty recently so it's pretty new on the radar...

Warhawk hasn't been ignored but compared too Heavenly Sword, Lair, and Killzone 2 on this site it's hardly been relevant in conversations. Kwaad went on about Killzone, while people like Hus went on about Lair, and others often mentioned Heavenly Sword, but it seemed Warhawk was only brought up on long lists of games.

Saboteur is farily new, I brought it up simply cause it really hasn't been talked about here.

About Battalion Wars 2 the first installment never had great graphics, it more or less got the job done, but the gameplay was great, alot of fun. And that really has to count, I'm honestly finding more and more I get excited about the games with good graphics, and I end up shelving them early for the graphically challenged fun games. Lately i've even bought of last gen games as opposed to some of the new games out. Some of the older games came out late in the systems life and they are very refined experiences.