By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have you guys seen this PS3 yet?

ferret1603 said:
PooperScooper said:
ferret1603 said:
Why couldn't the GT bundle be BC? I'd have it on order if it was.

the 80gig MGS4 most likely is.

Can't say I'm interested in MGS4, but if they are bringing back BC as part of that bundle then fingers crossed they'll bring it out solo too.

Couldn't you just buy the bundle play to see if you like the game if not sell it to a used game store? It's the same price without the game right here.

Around the Network

nice, i like the mgs4 bundle best... but of course, i'm an early adopter so all i got was a sore ass :(

well since europe isnt getting the mgs4 bundle, sony is giving them something else.
if i didnt have a ps3 and i lived in europe i would go far that gt5p bundle

the gtp5 bundle will sell well in europe as europeans generally like racing other than nascar, at least thats what my cousin tells me, he lives in england.

and is it just me or does sony always come up with the sexiest desiggns on its box'es?

Flow said:
Wtf when this bundling thing will stop.

never, bundles = good

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

PooperScooper said:
ferret1603 said:
PooperScooper said:
ferret1603 said:
Why couldn't the GT bundle be BC? I'd have it on order if it was.

the 80gig MGS4 most likely is.

Can't say I'm interested in MGS4, but if they are bringing back BC as part of that bundle then fingers crossed they'll bring it out solo too.

Couldn't you just buy the bundle play to see if you like the game if not sell it to a used game store? It's the same price without the game right here.

Yeah that's probably what I'll do. Except my TV has just bitten the dust so it looks like all my money may be going on a new one instead