By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game is keeping you on last gen?

What game?

Halo 25 100.00%

Total:25
Kerotan said:
Ruler said:

yeah agree if you have a playstation plus subscription it would very dumb paying 50 bucks every year and not having a ps3. Sony is pushing all these PS4 indies while the 1 ps3 AAA title ussually they are giving looks clearly better and has more value than these indies despite runing on sub HD on the PS3.

I dont see them giving away real ps4 games anytime soon because they are still too expensive to buy the linces right now.

exactly! like recently we got sherlock homes on ps3 and i was actually thinking of getting it on ps4 lol. i've currently got dead space 3, batman, yakuzo 4, prototype 2,  and the hitman trilogy lined up. in the past few months i've completed bioshock infinite, metro last light, sly cooper, splinter cell (newest one), tomb raider (2013), infamous 2, hitman absolution, payday 2, battlefield 3, brothers a tale of 2 sons and that's just off the top of my head. i'd be a fool to sell my ps3!

can you actually redownload the ps3 games if your subscription left out? i have a lot of games not played when i had one

Around the Network

None of my last gen consoles are hooked up at the moment...

Wii U, 3DS, and X1 have been getting consistent use lately. PS4 has been collecting dust unfortunately... Oh well March 24th approaches.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

BraLoD said:
A cool game called money

I'm not very good at that game

#1 Amb-ass-ador

A almost impossible to finish backlog at this point. Hell I recently started jet set radio future on the xbox lol.
I really have to start chipping away at it but next week we have final fantasy type O then Borderlands the handsome collection the week after. Then dark souls 2..... Good thing there seems to be a large lull of releases im interested in until june/july.

Demon souls and bejeweled 3 as well as ps plus free games.

Around the Network

Tales of Zestiria and Super Robot Taisen series on PS3

Slade6alpha said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Tales of Zesteria

First post... all I needed. 

/thread

Still hoping for a PS4 port as we haven't heard too much from it. 

Same. It's pretty much the only game left to release on the PS3 that's not coming to PS4.

Waiting for Yakuza 5 and then I can end 7th gen once and for all.

My giant backlog and all my music is on my PS3, even IF they add mp3 support on PS4 there is no way im importing all my cds again.

Paatar said:
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

Can you send me that when you're done? Amazon wants me to pay $90 for it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread