By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne: How long do you want it to be?

• I really don't want it to be shorter than 55-60 hours but I think it will be shorter for two reasons. (for experienced souls players that is) 

1) The inviroments don't seem to vary a lot like in dark souls and I think it would be difficult to keep it interesting for over 40-45.

2) The faster approach of combat. Faster combat probably means less time spent fighting (I think) so logicaly a  little shorter game. 

I'm okay with 50 but would gladly take more.Let's see. 

What is the minimum that would satisfy you? 

Around the Network

6 hours.

...He says, sarcastically.

I think a rumor going around is 45 but that hasnt been proven fact yet

It's over 40 hours long from what I've heard, after you've finished you still got the chalice dungeons to play anyway.

should be easily over 40 hours, and New Game plus will add a lot of extra time

Around the Network

I spent a good +30 hours on Dark Souls.

At least 30-40 hours is fine by me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

to be honest from the content its probably 10 hours but the difference here it will be a hard game so its 60h+ game. I am glad it is a hardcore game, if every game would be as hard as bloodborne people wouldnt whining about the game lenght from games like the Order, because they would still be playing it by now.

Length is not really an issue for me. Some of my favourite games are over 60 hours in length and others 2 hours in length. As long as Bloodborne is good overall I couldn't care if the game was 10 hours or 100 hours.

1-2 hours

Tha Game should be in the range 40-50 hours. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 days to go.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.