By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - worst anime you ever watched?

Pokemon.....ash if you ever want to be a pokemon master, then how about capturing some pokemon, training them up and not releasing them like you've done with so many in the series.

Around the Network

first up i didn't think RahXephon was that bad, to be honest i quite liked it and so did my house mates...

but back to the subject i thought peacemaker was absolutely S**T, i mean what a pointless anime, and btw everyone in that anime was actually gay which was a little wierd

also i thought tactics ogre was a pointless one aswell, it was 24eps of torture, only kept watchin in the hope it would get better and the fact i had nothing else to watch

oh and also the gundam series with the mustache suit, quit it after 29eps. i know if it was so bad why did i keep watching, well gundam series normally pick up around this point so i just continued to hope

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

oh and Tenjo Tenge was really bad aswell, can't begin to talk about my dissapointment in that anime series... wish i could erase it from my mind

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

@ kingofwale )

well, I picked a series I'd rate even far lower than Pokémon, because by switching your brain of I can still find some enjoyment in that show (well, it made me an anime fan , shocking, but true) , but I can't describe with words the horror and suffering I experienced by watching Clamp Campus Detectives .. ughh

@ pastro243 )

yea, I remember watching the first episode of Idaten Jump aswell and deleted it in the middle of it .. really no need to watch that one.. fortunately I never watched more than some seconds of Duel Masters, so I don't know how bad that one really is and I only watched the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh, which was ok, for back then it wasn't just all about the card game

@ youjiro )

*nod* I agree about peacemaker kurogane .. that show really was a disappointment to me

Around the Network

>well, I picked a series I'd rate even far lower than Pokémon, because by switching your brain of I can still find some enjoyment in that show (well, it made me an anime fan , shocking, but true) , but I can't describe with words the horror and suffering I experienced by watching Clamp Campus Detectives .. ughh

I mainly picked Pokemon because of its undeserving popularity, it gives the misguided view on what anime is really about and that pisses me off.

Also, hate the fact when you tell people you like anime and they started talking about pokemon with you. *sighs*

I always try to not waste my time with garbage animes, I mean, what did you expect with a name like Clamp Campus Detectives. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Lafiel said:
@ youjiro )

*nod* I agree about peacemaker kurogane .. that show really was a disappointment to me

Yeah, I started watching it cuz I thought it would be like rurouni kenshin or samurai champloo, but I quit in ep 4 I think, I was disappointed too.

@ kingofwale )

I try to give many animes a chance (excluding all shounen ai/yaoi), that's why I come across a lot of junk ;). I actually thought the series wouldn't be thaaaat bad, for it's by clamp and I usually enjoy their works (e.g. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, XXXholic, X, RG Veda , Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch, .. ) , but well.. I was wrong ^^ .

I loved Pokémon (original first serie) when I was little but that was years ago... Ugh it's going to far! They really need to stop! >_
Beside that, hmmm Inuyasha... I found it quite boring. They're so annoying characters imo.

Nothing else I guess. I enjoyed the other animes I watched (some more or less than others) .

A wind named Amnesia. I almost cried. And not in a good way.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046