By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looking to buy a 60GB PS3.

Hello fellow members of VGChartz,

I would really appreciate it if I could maybe get some leads to finding that elusive PS3.  I know its been discontinued before August of last year and that there might be some left out there in the world.  Now you are probably thinking, "Ummm...Go to eBay.com you retard." as I already know that and been there.  Are there any other places/suggestions that could help me in my search.  Thanks.

P.S: I've also been to the following sites as well: 

BestBuy.com      CircuitCity.com      CompUSA.com     Toys'R'Us.com      EBAY.com      Some site called Craigslist.com

Gamestop/EB Games.com      and I'm checking Sony's site right now!

Thanks again

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

i think you covered every possible site/store

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

I think there are still some out their in expensive bundles... but outside of that... i think you'd be hard pressed to find one online.

Wait for GTA 4 or MGS 4 to be released , PS3 are expected to drop the price of the console by $50.

A few times I have gone into Best Buy in the last couple months and seen one... Guess they are finding the odd crate here and there still.

Around the Network

try amazon.

Plentiful on eBay... just gotta pay

http://www.google.com/products?q=60gb+ps3&btnG=Search+Products

You can occasionally find a lone 60gb sitting in a k-mart, or other stores that are often avoided.

I'll sell you mine for the low low price of $899.