By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - David Braben confirms Timed Exclusive for Elite: Dangerous. Will come to PS4 too

Doesn't surprise me at this point tbh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Teriol said:

if the game was Star Citizen (HYPE) things will be different, but this game is an empty space, where you have nothing to do, you can't see your ship, you can't go and land on a planet... it is a demo nothing more.

Do you have the game? I'm surprised by your comment because it has a good aggregate score on meta so I assumed it was good?

Star Citizen could potentially come to PS4 as the developers got dev kits but it's still very far away, I heard all of its components will be released by 2018, they're already behind schedule and have had some delays and likely the future modules will fare the same way. Maybe they'll release some modules on PS4 and the ultimate version on PS5.

Yes, i have the game (Elite Dangerous on PC ultra settings) and the game is just a demo, nothing more, star citizen is scheduled to be released on 2016 not 2018, but one of the strong points of star citizen are his graphics... on a PS4 it is going to be downgrade losing one of the strong points it has, if for some reason comes to that platform.

34 years playing games.