By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who are your favorite bosses/sub-bosses?

"The end" boss battle in metal Gear solid 3. I first played it a year or two after release on ps2 and after the cutscenes I was shitting it. I tried sneaking up from the front and looking through my binoculars but he got me time and time again. I ended up trqnquilized and woke up in the graninny gorki basement jail. That blew my mind how a game could be so creative like that. So i trecked back and lost to him a lot more before finally beating him a week after I first got there. It also blew me away when I found he dies of old age after a few weeks of failing or that you could set your system clock forward. The next playthrough I killed him earlier in the game when he was seen on his wheelchair. Again blown away you could beat a boss like that. There are a million other cool miscellaneous pieces of info about that boss but I won't bore you anymore.

So that is my favourite off the top of my head. Second is the chronos battle in god of war 3. I didn't think such a thing was possible on a ps3.