Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Around the Network

join my sos brigade

Photoshopped it myself.
What do you think? ^_^

edit: I can't fix the jaggyness, the whole pic can't fit If I leave it in its native resolution ='(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

^^thats awesome, but what anime is that from? don't kill me.

Around the Network
luinil said:
I will probably pick a few more later on too. Most of mine will be from FSN.

I'll take you up on that challenge luinil.
Though I'm more of a Saber fan rather than a Caster one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

From the Dragon Quest Swords artwork:

makingmusic476 said:

Haha you naughty bastard!

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Haha you naughty bastard!

I blame naz.  He sent it to me. >_>