By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Screenshot Thread: Now You're Posting With Power!

TomaTito said:
sc94597 said:

Skyward Sword // Dolphin

Those filters are insteresting, makes the game look different..b..ut 2FPS? Was that just coincidence?

Yep it looks different with the effect settings I have (more bloom/HDR.) As for the 2fps, I was using the built in screen shot taker in Dolphin. The game freezes for a second when you use that, and the FPS reflects that. Without fraps/Dxtory the game runs at 30fps constant, but with a video recording software I have consistent drops down to 28 fps or 26 fps. 

Around the Network

SS is really ugly if you ask me. Not even HD can save that game.

This thread needs more girl power.

Super Mario 3D World

Hyrule Warriors

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (and yes, I use an emulator... sigh, the game's so rare )

This game has a lot of hilarious dialogue to be honest.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

another pic of 3d World

EDIT: friken Miiverse is down -_-

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
Zisbest said:

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (and yes, I use an emulator... sigh, the game's so rare )

What emulator are you using?

I still need to play this game...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Xenoblade // Dolphin Emulator

Xenoblade // Dolphin Emulator

The one below is now my background image on my desktop. :) 

Zisbest said:

Hey, fire emblem player, I've been curious about it. Tell me, how does it compare to the likes of civilization. Are the combat mechanics similar. Do you build in it I.e have a base? I know this is quite random, but I just kind of felt like asking, randomly.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Zisbest said:

Hey, fire emblem player, I've been curious about it. Tell me, how does it compare to the likes of civilization. Are the combat mechanics similar. Do you build in it I.e have a base?

Fire Emblem is just as much RPG as it is Strategy, so you move along in a linear story and have battles within that context, so no base like Civilization. Civilization on the otherhand is not story driven and you aren't moving around unless you want to. Combat is somewhat similar. Both have a rock-paper-scissors like mechanic (well I guess it depends on the game for Civilization.) Fire Emblem obviously focuses entirely on combat, while Civilization has other gameplay to care about.