By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

Around the Network

The normal edition is still in stock. Collectors edition sold out for the second time.

Sold out? holy shit

I'm glad I have my CE already pre-ordered.

Bloodborne has passed the 20 dollar PSN card. Now at number 3. Can it reach number 1? Maybe. If it does not do it in the next 48 hours it wont. Let see some review bounce.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Kerotan said:
The normal edition is still in stock. Collectors edition sold out for the second time.

No amazon itself is out of stock.

"In Stock.

Ships from and sold by goHastings."

Amazon themselves did say temporaily out of stock, now it says ships within 18 - 31 business days.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Kerotan said:

"In Stock.

Amazon themselves did say temporaily out of stock, now it says ships within 18 - 31 business days.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00KVR4HEC/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

It might be sold out... 7-23 business days? 6-10? Those are not normal delivery windows. It looks like they will be getting another shipment late this week and they are projecting that.

When has this happened before on Amazon? I see hardware selling out (well basically just the PS4 the 1st 5 months after launch) but Software.... lol at those people who said pre-ordering is so 2007. I asked my Gamestop if they had any copies for people who did not pre-order and they said they did not.

I put it in my cart to see what it would say. This is insane.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Barkley said:
Kerotan said:

"In Stock.

WOW! with the stellar reviews you can expect them to fly through the second shipment too! 

User on neogaf said amazon didn't have enough stock for all the preorders, amazon contacted him saying they didn't have enough stock and gave him a $10 discount.

Surely the first shipment to the USA was 500K. You'd think they would have confidence that the game would shift 500K within the first month, but it has possibly done it within the first day.

Anyway, what is likely to beat it in NPD? Feb NPD top game was 515K including digital (Majora's Mask right?). I guess Type ) might top it with being on 2 platforms, but Xb one version probably didn't sell much.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Surely the first shipment to the USA was 500K. You'd think they would have confidence that the game would shift 500K within the first month, but it has possibly done it within the first day.

Anyway, what is likely to beat it in NPD? Feb NPD top game was 515K including digital (Majora's Mask right?). I guess Type ) might top it with being on 2 platforms, but Xb one version probably didn't sell much.

BF hardline will most likely be the top selling game in march