By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hunger: New PS4 Game Teased By Tarsier

looks a bit like limbo in terms of gameplay which was a good game. also tarsier did a fantastic job with LBP vita which is probably the best LBP in the franchise so i have warm fuzzy feeling to them where i want to believe in their work.

i'll buy it. i'll wager this is a downloadable so it'll probably be only $20 anyways. i always like that claymation style too,.. part of why i loved the swapper soo much.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
looks a bit like limbo in terms of gameplay which was a good game. also tarsier did a fantastic job with LBP vita which is probably the best LBP in the franchise so i have warm fuzzy feeling to them where i want to believe in their work.

i'll buy it. i'll wager this is a downloadable so it'll probably be only $20 anyways. i always like that claymation style too,.. part of why i loved the swapper soo much.

Yes, it's a downloadable title.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
kitler53 said:

Yes, it's a downloadable title.

well than that confirms a purchase from me.  $20 is basically nothing to me.

Wow, looks like ill be keeping an eye out for this.

Looks pretty interesting yet a little creepy o.O

Around the Network

This looks really good.... and really scary.

This and dragon quest west announced today. The exclusives just keep on rolling!! No stopping the playstation take over!

Little kid walking through an artsy horror environment.

What will these crazy innovative indie developers come up next??

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

More games is always better.

In some ways, it reminds me of some spooky user created little big planet levels. If I remeber it exists when it comes out, I might buy.