By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Party 10 Overview Trailer (Japanese)

Here's the link to the video.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I'll probably be one of the few people on this forum that will actually buy this at launch. Can't go wrong with Mario Party

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Looks good!

Seeing Rosa in there, by default I have to get this game... orz I`m really interested in the bowser mode too. At least the tablet is being used in a different way this time.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Guess there're 4 confirmed for the game including me?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I like the Bowser Party mode and the return of Toadette, but everything else is meh for me......

I may wait for a price drop or get it used.

Bowser mode looks fun but since I don't have any Super Mario amiibos, I won't be able to use one of the features...

I'll wait and see if I want to get this game.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

Bowser mode looks fun but since I don't have any Super Mario amiibos, I won't be able to use one of the features...

I don`t think amiibo are used for that mode. I think it`s just for amiibo mode. And Smash Mario amiibo should work fine if you have those, (correct me if I am wrong)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Platina said:

I don`t think amiibo are used for that mode. I think it`s just for amiibo mode. And Smash Mario amiibo should work fine if you have those, (correct me if I am wrong)

No, you're right, but I was talking about the amiibo mode as the 'one' feature, not the Bowser mode.

Confusing, I'll word it better next time :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Cloudman said:

No, you're right, but I was talking about the amiibo mode as the 'one' feature, not the Bowser mode.

Confusing, I'll word it better next time :P

No big, I figured there may have been a mix up. Yeah, the amiibo mode is lame for those who don`t have the amiibo. : <

Dance my pretties!