By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Has The Highest IQ In All Of VGChartz?

Clyde32 said:
Angelus said:

139 apparently, but that test is ridiculously easy so.....idk

It's all about figuring out patterns as fast as you can.

That could explain the inflated scores here (beyond the explanation that this test is just an ego-stoker). Survey a bunch of people who have spent hours and hours learning how to identify and memorize patterns.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Ayyy shit, aaaaay shit

137. Not too bad.

IQ Test

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

127 for me, well i hope those IQ need to combine with EQ and SQ. to have a good result in career and study.

Around the Network

155. Wouldn't make anything of it though. these tests are definitely not worth much.

Why don't we make an enigma chain thread instead? Much more fun, and probably a more interesting result, too.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wright said:

This shit has to be broken. I answered randomly being as fast as I could always clicking the second option and this is what the program came up with:

You have an IQ of 193

Show your friends how smart you are by placing an official badge on your blog, profile or forums!

Directions: Copy the code below and paste it wherever you'd like the badge to appear on your site.

IQ Test

Yep, it's definitely time dependent. If you do the test, then, at the end page, you close the page or tab and reopen it after a while (so presumably it  calculates  it again on the same answers you gave), you get a lower score.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Boy is this random. I did it again, answering randomly, and got a higher score. Apparently, they are only looking at the time, not the answers.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I got 138 but rushed on some because I couldn't understand some questions very well.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...