By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Special Themed Consoles: Got Any?

Bman54 said:
Cloudman said:

Oh shoot! I forgot the 360 got themes too! I like the gritty look of that skin >: )

The Eject and Power buttons make cool CoD sounds too. :P

That`s a nice small attention to detail! Very nice : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
cantaim said:

these are the only ones I have (my favorite is the persona q 3ds)

It`s things like these I wish I could own multiple consoles... : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

mii-gamer said:
Smash bros 3DS XL and a Pokemon N64

Right! There were N64 themes too! How far back did themes even start! orz

The Smash Bros 3DS is pretty epic. It wraps up a lot of Ninten`s history on one theme... : )

Dance my pretties!

I totally missed out on the Majoras Mask 3DS. Didn't even get the statue :( It was all sold out by the time I even knew they were a thing. 

Oh well, I probably couldn't afford them anyway (moneys tight when you're in school). I'll definitely get a Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS if they make one.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge

PixelPerfect said:

This is the only one I have and I'm really happy with it. 

This, and the PS3 in OP look incredible. I would fondle the crap out of that. :P lol

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge

Around the Network
Wright said:

Considering how much I dislike the game, I happen to own Halo:Reach's special themed 360, which is one of the most beautiful ones ever conceived imo.

reach 360slim is best 360slim

As for me i have my MH 3DSLL with matching tshirt (Sold in Uniqlo Japan randomly a few months later).

I have a couple others, will dig them out in a bit

I inspired the thread!! Woohoo!! Btw that PS3 is one bad ass looking console. The best combo of red, gold, and black.. Seriously that is so nice, did you import that one? I have a few limited editon consoles.

1. Sega Dreamcast 2K Sports Edition

2. Sony Playstation 4 20th Anniversary

3. Sony PS Vita Assassins Creed Liberation Bundle

4. Nintendo 3DS XL Zelda A link Between Worlds Editon

5. Microsoft Xbox Halo Edition

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles I used to own

1. Sony Playstation 4 Destiny Edition

2. Microsoft Xbox 360 Halo Reach Edition

Tachikoma said:
Wright said:

Considering how much I dislike the game, I happen to own Halo:Reach's special themed 360, which is one of the most beautiful ones ever conceived imo.

reach 360slim is best 360slim

As for me i have my MH 3DSLL with matching tshirt (Sold in Uniqlo Japan randomly a few months later).

What?! That 3DS is so cute! It`s killing me...! UwU I didn`t know Uniqlo was doing that. That`s pretty awesome..!

Dance my pretties!

Waiting for a special themed console to come in the mail right now. Winter storms tho, and it might be delayed!

I remember I really wanted that Animal Crossing/Poptart themed XL.

Better to have a snack before playing on it, otherwise...

Assyrian612 said:

I inspired the thread!! Woohoo!! Btw that PS3 is one bad ass looking console. The best combo of red, gold, and black.. Seriously that is so nice, did you import that one? I have a few limited editon consoles.

1. Sega Dreamcast 2K Sports Edition

2. Sony Playstation 4 20th Anniversary

3. Sony PS Vita Assassins Creed Liberation Bundle

4. Nintendo 3DS XL Zelda A link Between Worlds Editon

5. Microsoft Xbox Halo Edition

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consoles I used to own

1. Sony Playstation 4 Destiny Edition

2. Microsoft Xbox 360 Halo Reach Edition

Haha, yeah you did! I thought it would be a cool chance for everyone to share something.

I live in Japan, so when I saw this, I thought "...I have to have it.." So I ended up with a PS3 and some games I wanted for awhile ; ) You got quite the collection of goods too.

Dance my pretties!