By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs File Sizes...

Tagged games:

fleischr said:

WiiU version looks very comparable to the PS4 version if you ask me.

You mean: in content or in visuals?

Around the Network
torok said:
fleischr said:

You mean: in content or in visuals?

Visually. Character models are pretty much the same. There only seems to be a very small downgrade in textures.

The biggest difference is in lighting as well as a handful of ambient affects in the PS4 version absent from WiiU.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Unfortunately, no: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-vs-watch-dogs-on-wii-u

tl;dr: The Wii U version is damn well near indistinguishable to the PS3 version in graphical fidelity, falling well short of the PS4 version, as well as running worse than both.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

fleischr said:

Visually. Character models are pretty much the same. There only seems to be a very small downgrade in textures.

The biggest difference is in lighting as well as a handful of ambient affects in the PS4 version absent from WiiU.

Sorry, Wii U version is comparable to the PS3 one, that looks absolutely atrocious. It's not even a comparison with the PS4 version.