By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

edit

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
jonathanalis said:
so, finally ps4 has games.
when all of them release, i may buy a ps4.

PS4 has games since a long time. But sure now it has more games and it will have much more by the end of 2015; actually PS4 has a lot more games than X1 and WiiU.   From the comment you made, it look like you don't own any of the next gen consoles, right ?

i own a wii u, ps3 and a 3ds. and i dont play on pc.

until now, i havent seen many valuable games on ps4 that i hadnt already played on ps3, nor more valuable exclusives than wii U.

Ok, let me explain why i considered that PS4 had no games, considering consoles i own. PS4 games people bought more was tlou remaster, gtav, CoD and fifa. all can be played on ps3. ive seen great indie games, but wii U and ps3 have also great indie games. driveblub seems to be messy and got outshinned by forza horizon 2, the only exclusive game on ps4 that id buy was infamous. meanwhile, wii U had bayonetta 2, mario 3d world, donkey kong, smash bros, mario kart, lots of critic aclaimed games, and ps4 exclusives couldnt compete. 

So, from a point of view of a ps3 and wii U owner, ps4 has no games, IMO. 

Even X1 seems more appealing than PS4. forza horizon 2 seems better than driveclub, same interest for sunset overdrive and infamous+first light, add titanfall and deading rising 3(since im not a pc gamer) and killer instinct. So, X1 has more games than PS4, in my viewpoint.

----

But the things are start to changing now. High valuable exclusives and also multiplats that are not crossgen are comming to ps4 in 2015. From my viewpoint, it hadno games, they are coming only now in 2015.

edit

edit

Sully_The_Best said:
Update 5:

1) Shadow of the Beast confirmed for 2015.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/12/ps4-ps3-ps-vita-games-in-2015-the-big-list/#sf7420876

2) The Last Guardian Trademark Abandoned, but the game is still in development.

Hopefully, we see something from Shadow of the Beast soon. I felt that it was announced waayy too early.

Around the Network

edit

Wait! JoJo's bizzare adventure is coming on PS4?! Since when did they announce?

That is so fucking impressive. PS4's motto should be that from the Lord of the rings. One Console to rule them All! #4ThePlayers

edit

Impressive list of games!

Bit awkward that The Order is the first listed though

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS