By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U promotion in UK : Sales increase

Should have read the small print: "By agreeing to purchase, you hereby consent to the removal of one son/daughter from your household for the gain of our organization. If no child resides with you, body organs including but not limited to kidneys will be accepted."

Around the Network

Never seen those prices.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I mostly enjoy the Dual screen local multiplayer like in black ops 2 when player 2 can't see what you're doing due to split screen. Or in Lego the hobbit where my daughter can go off chasing a pig as bilbo while I complete the objective. W101 and Lego the Hobbit require the gamepad, but I think all of my other games are good without it. I'm sure you will notice a massive difference with the Wii U now after it's upgrades and with it's new must buy games. It works well also for me with my PC and Wii U.

I'm playing Wonderful 101 with the Pro Controller.

haqqaton said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I mostly enjoy the Dual screen local multiplayer like in black ops 2 when player 2 can't see what you're doing due to split screen. Or in Lego the hobbit where my daughter can go off chasing a pig as bilbo while I complete the objective. W101 and Lego the Hobbit require the gamepad, but I think all of my other games are good without it. I'm sure you will notice a massive difference with the Wii U now after it's upgrades and with it's new must buy games. It works well also for me with my PC and Wii U.

I'm playing Wonderful 101 with the Pro Controller.

There are areas where you HAVE to ahve the gamepad to play the game. I tried playing it on the gamepad without the TV and got stuck.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

There are areas where you HAVE to ahve the gamepad to play the game. I tried playing it on the gamepad without the TV and got stuck.

In fact, you can play only with the Pro Controller if you want. When you press the minus button "-" you can have the Game Pad screen on TV, simultaneously (dual-screen) or swapping them anytime. That way you can get rid of that puzzle areas pretty easily. Look at this video to see what I'm saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl-AGUrhGn8#t=10m

I know that it's better playing with the Game Pad. I just wanted to point out that it's not a mandatory controller with Wonderful 101.