By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Army of two

Just rented this game today and I must say...the game blows! I think it does anyway.  Played it for 20 mins and I will take it back tomorrow...

The game is a pure hybrid of gears of war(all the worst parts like macho talk and swearing) and the recent game the Club. Do missions, collect money, get weapons. I did not try multiplayer or have someone do Co-op single player but I must say that the Computer AI in 1 player is dumbest AI ever. I wish I could kill my partner actually and make the game be an Army of One.

I am a aware that a lot of different people come to this site with different gaming tastes...but befrore you flame me, all I am suggesting here is to try the game before you buy it. I hated it, you may like it...power to ya if you do.

I hope they dont make a sequel as it will be called Army of Two 2. 

Around the Network

It got okay reviews, but you really have nobody to blame for renting it... an EA game? :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I didn't even know it was almost out.

my copy is in his way... i hope i will like it

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yeah, came out few days ago. I am truly angry at my xbox now because of this game...In fact I will boycott it for a week. Someone has to pay for this... :)

The worst part is that nothing is broken when playing the game. Everything works as advertised...but the game just sucks(remember - in my opinion). I don't need to have a button to give Hi fives in game. I have a freekin' headset...

Around the Network

This game is alright,i got it and online is just fine with me-you'll have to rent it first and check it out for yourself.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

I've played it on my ps3 and its seems its running 30fps-not as smooth as i want while online playing.Anybody played it on the 360?

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

I did. You know what I think about it...lol

It runs pretty smooth on 360. Don't have any issues in the graphics department...but I dislike everything else about it.

Not game of the year material, but I like Army of Two. The partner AI is pretty dense, so I just had to make accomodations. If you've got buddies who aren't complete retards, they should be more fun to play with than the AI.

kingofwale said:
It got okay reviews, but you really have nobody to blame for renting it... an EA game? :P

Just to use a recent example: Burnout was awesome. Stop hating EA.