By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

riecsou said:
That is on nice deal on the Xbox One. The battle in the US is truly amazing. This deal almost looks like a black Friday deal.

This is actually better than most BF deals that were offered last holiday season. The only one that tops this deal was the X1 AC bundle with 5 games for $329.

Around the Network

Wow I wonder what's gotten into Amazon, as I do believe they are the ones doing this deal? o_o I mean, if MS is doing it they just doubled their already significant losses which I find highly doubtful.

And I wonder how long it will last?

wow at the XB1 deal. Thats over 150 bucks of toss ins for 350 bucks. I would be tempted if I did not already own all 3 of those games for the PS4. If it was like Sunset OD, Forza Horizon and like Dead Rising I would be all over that.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I have no idea what to make of the Order anymore. It has 4 listing on the top 50 gamestop best seller: Normal Edition, downloadable edition, collector edition and even the prenium edition at $150...
I hope the game sell well, cause I want a sequel and even some bad reviews have said they are exited for a sequel. I will be giving my support soon maybe next month with bloodborne

Protendo said:

Slick Deals, Fat Wallet, and more all posted the Xbox One deal, so free advertising!

I wonder how long it can stay ahead.

They also posted the PS4 + Last of US + PSTV for 399 deal at Best Buy.

Jeez, that's a bloody good deal. Must have overstocked on the PSTVs.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Is there a chance that Xbox One might win this month's NPD?

Roaringriku786 said:

It would have to climb 10 spots to pass PS4 on the Amazon monthly chart, but there is still a week left.

I think the bigger issue at hand is that the X1 trails the PS4 by 10 spots on Amazon, and Amazon is the only retailer with this deal.

Roaringriku786 said:

Doubt it.  Not unless every retailer offered the same deal, starting now.  All this is going to do is skew the Amazon results in XBO's favor.  Everywhere else, The Order should help give the PS4 a modest boost over the XBO.

thismeintiel said:
Roaringriku786 said:

Doubt it.  Not unless every retailer offered the same deal, starting now.  All this is going to do is skew the Amazon results in XBO's favor.  Everywhere else, The Order should help give the PS4 a modest boost over the XBO.

Still can't believe that Amazon was crazy enough to make a deal like this happen.

PS4 :11

XBO:6

Insidb said:
Roaringriku786 said:

It would have to climb 10 spots to pass PS4 on the Amazon monthly chart, but there is still a week left.

I think the bigger issue at hand is that the X1 trails the PS4 by 10 spots on Amazon, and Amazon is the only retailer with this deal.

It would really put a spanner in the works of those who say there is a PS4 biased artefact in Amazon rankings if Xb one won Feb on Amazon because of this value bundle but PS4 won NPD. The one time outside launch month that Amazon is wrong is the month that XB one narrowly wins the month on Amazon.

Regarding bundles causing stadna lone games and peripherals to climb the ranks I think it probably only does this if the page for the bundle deal says this: "This bundle contains 2 items (may ship separately)"

On thing's for sure, this value bundle has made the final week of Feb suddenly interesting in the hardware race.

It also means that unless VGC takes note of this deal and factors it into their numbers Xb one could end up being undertracked.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix