By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Insidb said:
BraLoD said:

Yeah, silly Amazon.

How will be ever get over this betrayal?

We boycott Amazon and start buying digital console so Sony get all the revenue.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Nice to see The Order actually going up in the ranks by a couple of places. The Week 1 legs on this game, on Amazon at least, have been pretty good, though bundling with the PS4 has no doubt kept it in the top 30 while it's very possible that without that bundling it would be in the bottom 50 or even out of the top 100 by now. At least these sales will be counted in NPD as it's not an official bundle.

Amazing that PS4 and Xb one are stubbornly joined at 8 and 9 and have been that way for several hours.

Each SKU is counted separately and even if the bundle made that much a difference it would have appeared in the top 100. As it did not, its safe to say taht most of the sales are for the standalone game.

I can see XB1 passing PS4 on the monthly but still losing NPD since the value bundle was only at Amazon. There's no trend to follow at other retailers-which consistently showed PS4 selling more for the duration of this month. I don't think XB1 sold enough this week, at Amazon, to make up what PS4 already sold for 3 weeks. I kinda hope XB1 wins this month so Amazon keeps it's reliability.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:
I can see XB1 passing PS4 on the monthly but still losing NPD since the value bundle was only at Amazon. There's no trend to follow at other retailers-which consistently showed PS4 selling more for the duration of this month. I don't think XB1 sold enough this week, at Amazon, to make up what PS4 already sold for 3 weeks. I kinda hope XB1 wins this month so Amazon keeps it's reliability.

Not necesary since the x1 wont pass the ps4 on amazon. As far as I know the bundle never came back so it can only decline as people wait for it to come back.

What about pricematching? I really dont know how it works. If this is a temp offer, do stores still match it? If so, then stores will also get a bump in sales and not just amazon, making amazon reliable again if the x1 does pass the ps4.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Evolve #74 & #77 for the month, this game really tanked. I know amazon its not the whole picture for games, but looking at this alone is enough. People have said that this is mainy for the pc crowd but since pc is the minority anyways, this game did flop hard.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

I don't know if anyone noticed but the X1 bundle has been partially back for a while. Just the extra controller though, no Wolfenstein.

Roronaa_chan said:
I don't know if anyone noticed but the X1 bundle has been partially back for a while. Just the extra controller though, no Wolfenstein.

I was wondering why the X1 bundle has still been ahead of the PS4 despite the Value Bundle being sold out.

eva01beserk said:
Evolve #74 & #77 for the month, this game really tanked. I know amazon its not the whole picture for games, but looking at this alone is enough. People have said that this is mainy for the pc crowd but since pc is the minority anyways, this game did flop hard.

Thats horrible 

eva01beserk said:
Pionner said:

Not necesary since the x1 wont pass the ps4 on amazon. As far as I know the bundle never came back so it can only decline as people wait for it to come back.

What about pricematching? I really dont know how it works. If this is a temp offer, do stores still match it? If so, then stores will also get a bump in sales and not just amazon, making amazon reliable again if the x1 does pass the ps4.

They have a new bundle with the free controller. I expect XB1 pass PS4 soon. Too bad for Amazon's streak. I'm sure gaf is going to use this one time as proof Amazon is not reliable. Not taking into account the value bundle was not availible anywhere else.

I doubt retailers would PM a deal like that. Anybody try calling BB and asking?

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:

They have a new bundle with the free controller. I expect XB1 pass PS4 soon. Too bad for Amazon's streak. I'm sure gaf is going to use this one time as proof Amazon is not reliable. Not taking into account the value bundle was not availible anywhere else.

I doubt retailers would PM a deal like that. Anybody try calling BB and asking?

I don't think anyone uses which console finishes first by the end of the month to decide on what console Amazon suggests will win. As far as I know it's which console was in the lead for the longest. If the PS4 wins (and it will) then Amazon will be right again.

The PS5 Exists.