By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Club Nintendo Rewards Revealed (N. America) - March 31st Last Day to Register!

I personally loved it, and I highly recommend it.

Around the Network
Ultravolt said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Success! Puzzle has been ordered, just need to figure out what games I need to get. 

Thinking Earthbound, Smash and Paper Mario.

I might have enough coins left for a 3DS game too.

Nice! I also have enough coins for a game. Thinking of getting Super Punch-Out...

Can't go wrong with that! I'd get it if I didn't already have it :)

d21lewis said:
What if I reach Platinum status? Any word on that? Should be something epic!

It's confirmed to be a digital game.

Damn it the site is down...

I knew this would happen ._. Now I'll never get the Majora's Mask swag.

Edit: It's up intermittently but keeps kicking me off, and even when it doesn't, it's extremely slow and won't display my number of coins, so I've no idea how many coins I have to spend. It won't even display my elite status. Pretty much unusable still.

HylianSwordsman said:

Edit: It's up intermittently but keeps kicking me off, and even when it doesn't, it's extremely slow and won't display my number of coins, so I've no idea how many coins I have to spend. It won't even display my elite status. Pretty much unusable still.

I'm having the same problem right now. I'll wait until the site is working well enough for me to get Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

Around the Network

Ya! I have 25 coins!
:(

RolStoppable said:
ExplodingBlock said:
Ya! I have 25 coins!
:(

Time to earn some more.

I've got a club nintendo code in my copy of Mario Kart double dash after all these years...

time to use?

AWWW YEAH. Gonna get me a.. calendar?

Luckily I got it before the site went down.

nice

ExplodingBlock said:
RolStoppable said:

Time to earn some more.

I've got a club nintendo code in my copy of Mario Kart double dash after all these years...

time to use?

I remember redeeming some GCN and GBA games, but I don't think they give you coins?

nice

crap i'm 45 points off of getting one of Smash poster sets