By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wild Arms will make it's come back

Mike_L said:

Yeah! We need a return of these 1st and 2nd party JRPGs.

Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, Wild Arms and Arc the Lad.

exactly. they don't need to be huge aaa final fantasy xv like though, child of light/transistor-style would be ok as well.

Around the Network
0815user said:
Mike_L said:

Yeah! We need a return of these 1st and 2nd party JRPGs.

Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, Wild Arms and Arc the Lad.

exactly. they don't need to be huge aaa final fantasy xv like though, child of light/transistor-style would be ok as well.

Yes, definitely!

Good news

I want a new installment in the main series and i want an HD remake of at least 5 and alter code F, wich never came out in europe. 5 had a very limited print.

Well, It would sell me a PS4 if true, but sadly I don't think that's the case.

Around the Network
SjOne said:
HollyGamer said:
SjOne said:
HollyGamer said:
SjOne said:
Sony has never been able to keep a consistent RPG series of their own throughout multiple generations. They should resurrect them and make new ones. I really enjoyed Folklore last gen as well

well they did with PS2 and PSP generation but failed with PS3 generation. Since PS3 Rpg become more of niche then ever before.

RPGs still flooded the PS3, and they still continue to do so. Just not as many first party ones since their western devs had a more prominent role this time around 

agree with 3rd party but unlike 1st party on PS3 era, Sony World Wide Studio were focusing on western and potential of big market on US and also the declining of creativity in japanese gaming developer and how Jaoanese developer unable to keep up with the latest technolgy on graphic that made them focusing on western game audience.

That won't be changing during the PS4 era since Sony shut down many of its internal studios during the end of last gen. Thus explains that console had a lacked a lot of first party titles compared to PS3. Sony has to prioritize to survive, they can't afford to out out as many niche titles like they have in the past

yup,  we will not see another era full rpg like in ps1 and ps2 era in the near future , but it will not be the same like ps3 it will be better. at least PS is leading a head in sales and they can dictate some market demand.

Make it so!!! :D

Sunstrider said:
Wild Arms 2 was the first one I played and the best one for me.

Hi, is your seig a game or an anime. Either way I would like to know the name of it. Thanks

The wild arms series is one of the best rpg's that exists, don't understand why they stopped after the 5th

riecsou said:
Sunstrider said:
Wild Arms 2 was the first one I played and the best one for me.

Hi, is your seig a game or an anime. Either way I would like to know the name of it. Thanks

As BraLod said, it's an RPG called Suikoden 2.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid