By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IT SNOWED TODAY!!! GLOBAL WARMING DISPROVED

I live in Texas (Dallas area) and it snowed In March Today!!! Like 3 inches!!! It's also the second time this year, which almost never happens... (yeah, the title is kinda bait.)

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19704#end

thats nothing compared to what we got in canada.

we got 15 centermeters of heavy packing snow which is like 8 inches. schools were cancelled.

and were going to have another one tommorow as well! perfect start for the march break.

Snow...no way!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stupid California & its snowless center. >:(

Around the Network

Yeah, we haven't had this much snow in our community for about 5 years. Last year we had next to nothing!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

hmm, it didn't even snow here yet ( at least this march, so far...)

The most snow I ever seen here in P.A was about 1ft -17inches. We were out of school for a week ,because after the snow melted it froze into ice the night after.

Wow...it snowed! That totally disproves global warming!! [/sarcasm]

Snow happens, is it that surprising? I was surprised it happened up here in Arkansas in March...though I've only lived here for a little over a year and when I was living in Texas and Louisiana before that...snow only happened there in January or February....never past that. So I was kind of surprised since I'm still close to that area. But I wasn't majorly surprised...mostly because it's the beginning of march. February only just ended.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

That's nothing compared to what we got in Brazil.

Wait...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"