By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGC Killer Instinct fighting group (Fighting fans only)

JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JayWood2010 said:

That may have been the case in season 1 but now Spinal is much better.  I forget the matchup ratios but i believe that people currently have Spinal beating Sabrewulf in that matchup.  Sabrewulf beats Fulgore though.  Dontt quote me on that btw, i may be wrong on that.

Sabre has running moves but theyre not going to do anything on Glacius.  Glacius just has to use his sword jab thingy, forget the name.  Yoshiman will know what im talking about.  Hangon and ill lookup the matchups and post them.

Im guessing you are talking about the right medium punch jab that Glacius does?

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

Fucking quitters man damn

TheSting said:

I havent played ranked in like a year.  Ill prob wait for the new rank system before doing it again.  

JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:

I havent played ranked in like a year.  Ill prob wait for the new rank system before doing it again.  

What's the penalty for quitting in the new system? 

TheSting said:
JayWood2010 said:

What's the penalty for quitting in the new system? 

Not sure to be honest.  Im pretty sure theyve talked about it but i cant remember.  Should be on here somewhere http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?board=1.0

Maybe make a thread about it and im sure somebody will point you in the right direction

Around the Network

I have been thinking of picking this up. So for the complete game with all the characters, what's the cost? Any Zangief style grapplers?

LudicrousSpeed said:
 So for the complete game with all the characters, what's the cost? 

$40 -  Best Grapplers is THunder and Kan Ra.  Maximillian consisders THunder one of the best grapplers of all time.  

Glacius grapple is crazy good also. I'll search the forums for an answer

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I dont have  this game  i dont have a xone but from the fighters i see lately this game have by a country mile the best character design , just look at the last character.

smoke/lightning oni mask badass that fucking flies with smoke wings xD

Too bad i suck at fighters and the normal controlers make my fingers bleed.

I'm not feeling Omen

Ranked up twice today. Played like shit all last week. Here's a tip if you're losing to many games, especially to lower ranks get off the game for awhile. Ebbs and flows