By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Should the world blame America for all these terrorist attacks?

l33t_haxx0r said:
Religion is to blame, pure and simple.

People throughout history, from various religions have fought and killed for what essentially is an idea.

The idea of religion can help people and give them "hope", but it is also the number one cause of death in the world.

I hope in the future, the world will realize this before we destroy ourselves over something that simply does not exist.

For those who do believe in a god, I mean no disrespect and envy your faith that there is something greater out there... Me personally? Aliens is the greater power I choose to believe.

I don't think world war happened because of religions

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

No. I blame religion.

Religion is a disease of the mind, a mind without rational or logical thought in many ways. A mind closed to evidence and reality. A mind that gets frustrated and angry when other's do not share the same disease.

The only blame America has is where it too has indoctrinated people into believing the christian faith but such indoctrination does not compare to what goes on in many muslim countries.

Religion is the problem. The whole world needs to stop the indoctrination of young chidren's minds with fantasy stories that we claim are reality.

Islam and people taking it seriously is the problem. Islam is currently undergoing it's own dark age and the only reformation they underwent was to become more fundamentalist so I don't see them getting better anytime soon.

And I know that Islam condemns death on one hand but absolves it on the other.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Yeah let's blame Obama too! /s

No, it is the terrorists fault. / End Thread

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network

the us of a is to blame, not because of the wars, but because they hold the hands of the saud regime... and they started the arabic spring, the worst thing that could have happened. stabile notislamistic diktatorships were changed into isntabil islamistic regimes, well done, idiots...

spurgeonryan said:

After 9/11 and some would say before, America became what some would call "World Police". Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and rumors of war and little skirmishes around the rest of the world.

We have made Terrorist, despite what they say in videos and other propaganda, afraid of the United States. So what do they do? They attack our friends and neighboring countries so that they can still get their point across, but stay away from our Wrath. The only problem is that every  other country suffers. Sure, America is safe, but what about our allies who have to bear the brunt of terrorism for us?

I just think the World would have been better off without America policing it.

What are you thoughts?

If we're gonna stop being worlds police than we gotta go all the way and stop being involved in food donations, teaching, and healthcare....if they want us helping than we help if not then ...

Of course not. That would be kinda stupid to blame 1 country who stood up to terrorism for terrorism.

bonzobanana said:
Religion is a disease of the mind, a mind without rational or logical thought in many ways. A mind closed to evidence and reality. A mind that gets frustrated and angry when other's do not share the same disease.

The only blame America has is where it too has indoctrinated people into believing the christian faith but such indoctrination does not compare to what goes on in many muslim countries.

Religion is the problem. The whole world needs to stop the indoctrination of young chidren's minds with fantasy stories that we claim are reality.

Let's blame religion, then mom and dad, then Santa claus....

DJEVOLVE said:
At some point we must try to sit at a table and make some deals to stop the killing. However fanatics are fanatics. This is why I'm atheist because people become drunk on religion and can't handle it.

That's your reason for being athiest? I'd think it would be simple not to become "drunk on religion", but alright.