By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

chapset said:

chapset said:
loves Suikoden but i don't know what kind of game it his
yeah am nautghy that's why i have to work for santa to buy my gifts

It's a JRPG like Final Fantasy, but in every game you can recruit 108 characters (yes, 108) and you gather them in a castle where they offer you a lot of option, most of them are usable in battles. The games usually pitch you leading a country, and you usually are fighting against a neighbor or you're a rebel against the empire. They feature some of the best stories ever. What else...let's see...oh, yeah, go play them. Anyone. Except IV

this looks like my kind of game i'll chek it up wich one you recommand

The best one is II, but it's old (1999, for PS1), and if you want to find it original it's impossible (very easy to play it on an emulator, though), also it's recommended to play the first before because it has a lot of references to that one (though it's not necessary, I enjoyed it a lot without having played the first before).

V is also excellent (second best RPG of the PS2 after Persona 3 for me), is quite new (2006, for PS2), looks great, and doesn't require previous experience with Suikodens. It's also very long (54 hours on my first play, 51 on my second), it has a very deep story and a lot of memorable characters. I suggest you start there, if you like it (which I'm sure you will), you can play the others.

Around the Network

Is making me want a ps2

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

just recommended me a good game

-I'll check the 5 instalment and if i like it i'll check the rest thx

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Woohoo! Third person I convinced to try a Suikoden. Only the rest of the world remains.

c03n3nj0 said:
Is kaing me want a ps2

Shadow of the Colossus

Ico

Persona

Devil May Cry

Xenosaga

Star Ocean

Final Fantasy

Gran Turismo

Ratchet

Jak

Sly

God of War

Kingdom Hearts

Shin Megami Tensei

Tekken

Tales of the Abyss

The list goes on and on... and you're wanting more and more a PS2

I hope the story won't be like final fantasy, i hope to get something original i played 40hours of ff12 then lost the game lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

It's difficult to say, FF stories always feature a small cast of characters trying to stop the evil from destroying the world,, they can be awesome, of course.
Suikoden always try something different, first, you never save the world, it's most of time an internal struggle between two groups that want to do things their way, there's nobody who's inherently bad or good, they just see things in a different manner, that's why I've always thought Suikodens feature some of the best characters ever

well when i tried it up i'll tell you what i think about it

has a nice avatar

Likes Rikku

he wishes boca wins this weekend

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989