By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Started spanish classes

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Should take some

I can just speak spanish at home, but you're somewhat right.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

haven't enjoyed metal gear solid 4 yet

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Has a PS3 and reminds other people that they don't. That's naughty

c03n3nj0 said:
I can just speak spanish at home, but you're somewhat right.

Well, if you want you can go to the link I have and post a sentence you've got doubts, and I'll correct it for you. You can also ask any doubt you have. Think of it as a service to the community

Around the Network

loves Suikoden but i don't know what kind of game it his
yeah am nautghy that's why i have to work for santa to buy my gifts

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Has almost 500 posts.

Likes my collection

chapset said:

It's a JRPG like Final Fantasy, but in every game you can recruit 108 characters (yes, 108) and you gather them in a castle where they offer you a lot of option, most of them are usable in battles. The games usually pitch you leading a country, and you usually are fighting against a neighbor or you're a rebel against the empire. They feature some of the best stories ever. What else...let's see...oh, yeah, go play them. Anyone. Except IV

chapset said:

It's a JRPG like Final Fantasy, but in every game you can recruit 108 characters (yes, 108) and you gather them in a castle where they offer you a lot of option, most of them are usable in battles. The games usually pitch you leading a country, and you usually are fighting against a neighbor or you're a rebel against the empire. They feature some of the best stories ever. What else...let's see...oh, yeah, go play them. Anyone. Except IV

this looks like my kind of game i'll chek it up wich one you recommand

Just learned what Suikoden was