By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Sucks in playing real football.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Probably sucks too

hey, I'm an awesome goalee.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

likes to add games to the database

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Started the Guess game thread

Around the Network

Thinks he's a good keeper. I'm good for keeping too (unlike playing), I have good reflexes, and since I'm tall I can cover most of the goal

Mee too! Should also play tales of Symphonia.

I want to, but I don't have a GC or a Wii, and stupid Namco didn't release the PS2 port outside Japan, maybe when I learn enough Japanese I will

Should buy a gamecube

No, but maybe if I someday (big if here) buy a Wii someday, properly chipped, I'll play some Gamecube games. I want to play Baten Kaitos and Eternal Darkness. You should buy a PS2