By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

IS my 11th friend

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Can you type the ñ now?

lol, no

No one above me!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Oh. Then, the guy above me can't type ñññññññ

He should like my Samus pic

Around the Network

He a pretty girl, but I haven't played any Metroid, so I don't know her personally. Perhaps you could introduce us

Zexen this is Samus
Samus this is zexen

have fun

Hi, Samus. I like your attire. Do you play Winning Eleven? It's time to get you off those horrible FPSes and play some real games in my PS2

She just slapped you

Oh, yeah! Then get the hell out of here and go do crazy things with Mario or Donkey Kong, you damn slut!