By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

iclim4 said:
brawl4life said:
loves playing with his oranges and banana

Is a really fat person.

omg lies ! i'm asian we tend to be not able to get fat ....no matter how much I eat I can't get fat . Even tried going to all you can eat buffet for a month didn't gain nothing :( Damn fast metabolism .  OT: not really a pervert more of a rapist

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
omg lies ! i'm asian we tend to be not able to get fat ....no matter how much I eat I can't get fat . Even tried going to all you can eat buffet for a month didn't gain nothing :( Damn fast metabolism .  OT: not really a pervert more of a rapist

Lies! I'm a pervert at heart, no matter what my actions lead to.

Haha, I know what you mean, I can eat 5-7 plates in an all you can eat buffet, leaving my friends in shock and awe, but I still can't get fat to save my life.

OT: Loses to WoW in brawl 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

you can't win them all :) win some lose some ....

OT : gets beat badly by Riot

brawl4life said:
you can't win them all :) win some lose some ....

OT : gets beat badly by Riot

I like to "beat" myself, thank you very much.

OT: Is a closet pervert. Yes I can tell.
We are the same, you and I. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

they never play smash with me

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Busiest sig ever....And wears masks...

Has a boring sig.  
Atleast it doesn't break any rules right?

Aspires to be the first poster in page 9.

is -20 years old

off topic: Hmmm, I guess these above you threads aren't like they used to be no more

Posted that somebody is -20 years old.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce