By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

i love christmas!

Around the Network

I can't find the thread....is bolimar getting one?

^_^

I have a mixed feeling towards Christmas. I'm an atheist, so the celebration means nothing for me. But I appreciate that I pass a great night with my family, launching fireworks and relaxing in the warm night. I enjoy that a lot. I also don't like when there are ads shown here with snow and cold (Coca Cola ads) as if it were winter, I mean, come on, every year Xmas night is 35º C here, it's always warm

Atheist, ohhh, I am a catholic, I've never met anyone who doesn't celebrate christmas

^_^

As I said, it's not that I don't celebrate Xmas, but we just do a family reunion with my uncles and exchange presents. And launch fireworks and eat Vittel Thonne. But we do the same on New Year's Eve too (we launch more fireworks there, though), it's mostly the same, but without the present-giving

Around the Network

Well it's Christmas, not Xmas.....well Santa is not the only meaning of Christmas, but I respect your traditions.. I love December, It may Snow Tomorow Woott

^_^

Don't say "snow" in front of me, please. Luckily, this week has been pretty mild, now it's just 26.3º, at least it's not the madness that was last week with the temperature going over 40º+

Also, I really don't know, what's the difference between Xmas and Christmas? I just use Xmas because it's shorter

Is it that you like snow or you dont?

Over 40º wtf it doesn't even get that hot here in July.

^_^

skeezer said:
Is it that you like snow or you dont?

Over 40º wtf it doesn't even get that hot here in July.

I can't say if I like it or not. I only saw snow once (the first time it snowed here in 90 years, it was last year). But I hate Summer, I'd rather have Winter, so that's why I'm complaining.

Still, the 40º was a very unusual annomaly, normaly it stays around here on 30º-35º in Summer

Oh, so you [dirty*] south people are enjoying summer, Well I prefer winter I love snow.

*american joke about people from atlanta

^_^