By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Bye

Final Fantasy 8 The Graetest Game

A (international troll detector) in you Army

Around the Network

I'm starting to get bored of posting....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

HammadKhan0 said:
Bye

Bye!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Are you getting bored of posting?

Sometimes, when there isn't anything interesting.

Around the Network

Well, then propose an interesting theme

Ermmm.... Games?

Ah, I finished downloading GTA4 but it ran like shit in my PC so I uninstalled it. Seriously, there was like a curtain and I couldn't see further than a meter. The frame rate was bad too

lol, sucks.

Yrah, I wasted 13 GB of space and two nights to download it. Plus, I really wanted to play it. Maybe if I upgrade the graphics card I'll be able to play it. Whatever, I downloaded also the new Kingdom Hearts for Ps2 to help me wait for Persona 4