By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

I wanna learn Japanesse!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

You know, right now I am enjoying L uigi's mansion more than CT.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

is it in argentina or brazil that there's the biggest japanese community beside japan, that might be the reason you are influence by japanese culture

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

In both places it's a big japanese culture, actually one of my best friends is japanese and another one studies japanese too, they may have been a good incentive for me to learn

I know a few japanesse people...

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
In both places it's a big japanese culture, actually one of my best friends is japanese and another one studies japanese too, they may have been a good incentive for me to learn

you must be happy because if you can get a ps3 you'll be able to play and understand ffxiii before most people on the entire american continent.

how is it in argentina? is the weather good? we are freazing up here goddamn canada

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
zexen_lowe said:

you must be happy because if you can get a ps3 you'll be able to play and understand ffxiii before most people on the entire american continent.

how is it in argentina? is the weather good? we are freazing up here goddamn canada

Yeah, by the time I get a PS3 y'all will have beaten it 10 times

About the time, it's freaking hot. Today luckily it rained so it's only 24º, but the last three days it was over 35º (yesterday it was 40º). You wouldn't be able to tell we're still in November, it looks like January. I'll gladly take some cold, I hate summer

I don't know anyone that is japanese

^_^

zexen_lowe said:
chapset said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yeah, by the time I get a PS3 y'all will have beaten it 10 times

About the time, it's freaking hot. Today luckily it rained so it's only 24º, but the last three days it was over 35º (yesterday it was 40º). You wouldn't be able to tell we're still in November, it looks like January. I'll gladly take some cold, I hate summer

how much is a ps3 again over there?

400 euros

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.