By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Blacksaber said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Omg Chrono Trigger is already being epic!

Gah I'm so pissed my gamestop didn't have it both the day it came out or the day after! So I had to setle with Phoniex Wright Justice for all...

They had like 5 copies of it. That sucks though, you should've pre-ordered it.

Chrono Trigger isn't a WRPG...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
skeezer said:
No, my speakers aren't connected to my computer right now, so I'll wait till I get on my PS3

OK. What happened to your sig? Don't tell me Don made you do that, it was supposed to be more humillating

No, I took it out to get ready for him..

^_^

But now it's...missing something. You shouldn't change it till you're forced to

What is it missing, I got bored of it too,but dont have enough time to make another, and since my "New" one is coming shortly , I thought I would take it out.

^_^

Around the Network

Well, OK, I think that it's a bit empty. Why don't you put as temporary the VGC sig, you have to have one made, right? It wouldn't be much of a hassle

Why is he getting a new one?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

make a sig of the pic i send you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Why do I have the suspicion that the image is either NSFW or disgusting? Maybe both

is wrong

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.