By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Oh my god awesome sig!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Like 20,000... lol

But in Herndon, the place where I used to live, there was a big hill behind the appartments were we would slide down the hill.

That's....very small. I couldn't imagine living on a small town, I'm accustomed to living in a big city, for example, all the news channels are from here, so they all report the news of the city (like traffic jams, climate, etc.), we have hundreds of bus lines, it takes an hour to go from A to B (I don't know if that's good, though). I just can't picture myself living in a small town

It's called Fairfax City. so I think I live in a city too(a very small one that is)

It's the capital of the county (Fairfax County) So I guess it's important enough for it to be considered to be a city!?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

IS ABOVE ME.......or is he!?

c03n3nj0 said:

It's called Fairfax City. so I think I live in a city too(a very small one that is)

It's the capital of the county (Fairfax County) So I guess it's important enough for it to be considered to be a city!?

I suppose a county is what we call here a partido.

Still something funny, my barrio (district of the city) has the triple of population than your city, but they have exactly the same area (mine 16.27 km2, yours 16.3 km2). But I live in one of the smallest barrios in the city, though

Around the Network

I am below her!

was late! and EWW!!!!!

Called Zexen a her, :P

LATE!! D:

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I suppose a county is what we call here a partido.

Still something funny, my barrio (district of the city) has the triple of population than your city, but they have exactly the same area (mine 16.27 km2, yours 16.3 km2). But I live in one of the smallest barrios in the city, though

That's big, well duh, you live in the Capital...lol

But I think that's bigger than Washington DC.

Washington DC:

- City 588,292
 - Metro 5.3 million

Yup, our city is 6 times bigger (just the city is 3 million), and the metro area a bit more than twice bigger (12 million)

Finally, it's raining, after a month of dryness it's raining! I love rain, at least the temperature will go down now