By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

zexen_lowe said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
zexen_lowe said:
Simply no...

Ocarina of Time is only better than FF9 and FFX-2. All the others FF stomp over OoT

YOU MADE OoT CRY!

Well, at least I'm the only one here allowed to give an opinion since I played both, so I can make OoT cry a lot

>_> oh well!

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Neptune's a bitch.

It's cold here in Virginia, too cold for my liking actually.

Like 10 celsuis.

By the way, does it snow in Virginia usually?

Yeah it does, like 2 years ago snow literaly turned into 1 foot of ice. It was awesome!

I scrapped by knees and hands falling on it...

Cool. Here, see this video, the only day it snowed here. What a good day that one was, I still remember it perfectly. I'll never, ever forget that day

Damn it I don't have an argument....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

still cant see vid! ;-;

Thit the snow stick on the ground?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Thit the snow stick on the ground?

In the city proper, barely. In my apartment's rooftop, for example, only in the border of the wall, not on the floor.

In the suburbs, it accumulated some more, a friend of mine could even do a snow war, someone even did a snowman. I could at most pick up some snow and form some balls, not much more

That sucks, the best is sledding down a hill...

c03n3nj0 said:
That sucks, the best is sledding down a hill...

There are no hills here...

Think that I live in a 13 million people city. It's all flat and populated (that's one of the reasons the snow didn't accumulate, the heat generated by the tarmac is too high, and it wasn't THAT cold, -2º, I think)

How much people live in your town?

Like 20,000... lol

But in Herndon, the place where I used to live, there was a big hill behind the appartments were we would slide down the hill.

I feel like interrupting this conversation!

Former something....