By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Neptune's a bitch.

It's cold here in Virginia, too cold for my liking actually.

Like 10 celsuis.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

10º is not too cold. Just cold. I'd like 10º here. By the way, supposedly now here it's 22.8º, but it certainly doesn't feel like that, I still have the fan turned on at maximum

i lurv Imaginationstate!

c03n3nj0 said:
Neptune's a bitch.

Like 10 celsuis.

By the way, does it snow in Virginia usually?

Let's talk about how Zelda>FF

yeahhh!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Neptune's a bitch.

Like 10 celsuis.

maybe! ive been there! =D

Simply no...

Ocarina of Time is only better than FF9 and FFX-2. All the others FF stomp over OoT

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Neptune's a bitch.

Like 10 celsuis.

Yeah it does, like 2 years ago snow literaly turned into 1 foot of ice. It was awesome!

I scrapped by knees and hands falling on it...

zexen_lowe said:
Simply no...

Ocarina of Time is only better than FF9 and FFX-2. All the others FF stomp over OoT

YOU MADE OoT CRY!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
zexen_lowe said:
Simply no...

YOU MADE OoT CRY!

Well, at least I'm the only one here allowed to give an opinion since I played both, so I can make OoT cry a lot