By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

You could wait till I've listenend to them. How to save a life is great so far

Around the Network

All right keep listening...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

My veredict:

How To Save A Life 8.5/10
Over My Head (Cable Car) 7.9/10

Both are good songs, but I liked how to save better, in fact, that one's a great song

I would give it a 9.5/10...

But it's nice you like 'em.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well, I reserve 9+ scores for songs that I'd listen to all the time. That's only 10-15 Beatles, 2-3 Queen, 2 from the Police, Paint it Black, Pasos al Costado, Irresponsables, and maybe one or two more, not much. That's not counting anime or videogame songs, of course

Around the Network

Hmmmmm...

I do the same thing, except sometimes a listen to songs for the first time and still give them 9+ because I know I'll listen to them more.

Well, sometimes it happens that I love a song and then get tired of it eventually, or the contrary, that the first times I hear a song I don't like it then start to love it (for example, In My Life, I'll never forgive myself for not liking it the first time I heard it)

You didn't like it?

The first time I heard it, no. I didn't care much about it. Now's my second favourite song EVER

That's never happened to songs I like...