By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
lol, from the part I could understand. I do understand Spanish, thank you. I just can't understnad you damn absolutely fantastic, extraordiarily amazing and astoundingly insuperable Argentinian accent.

Argentinian accent rules. No one speaks a better version of Spanish than us, che

Nu-uh, normal clear accents are way better.

It sounds cool, only if you can friggin understand it.

I understand it perfectly

Now, try to understand a Colombian, Spaniard or a Mexican (Mexicans not so much, but if they have a lot of accent it's complicated). Now THAT's hard

Colombian= not that hard.

Mexican= Simple

Spaniard= Damn them, they can't even speak the language they started clearly.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
lol, from the part I could understand. I do understand Spanish, thank you. I just can't understnad you damn absolutely fantastic, extraordiarily amazing and astoundingly insuperable Argentinian accent.

Argentinian accent rules. No one speaks a better version of Spanish than us, che

Now, try to understand a Colombian, Spaniard or a Mexican (Mexicans not so much, but if they have a lot of accent it's complicated). Now THAT's hard

Mexican= Simple

Colombian is absolutely impossible to understand for me, I don't know how can they speak spanish that way, I'd say that they give Spaniards a good run for their money in "hard accents to understand". I remember Juan Pablo Montoya (the ex F1 driver) speaking, I understood better when other drivers spoke in Portuguese

Jo, try this video to see if you understand it. It's from the same guy on a totally different role. This one's amazing

Oh, and, for reference faso=marijuana cigarette

Prendelo de nuevo, Valderrama!!!

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Mexican= Simple

Colombian is absolutely impossible to understand for me, I don't know how can they speak spanish that way, I'd say that they give Spaniards a good run for their money in "hard accents to understand". I remember Juan Pablo Montoya (the ex F1 driver) speaking, I understood better when other drivers spoke in Portuguese

Maybe because my sister watched so many Colombian novelas without letting me watch anything else that I could finally understand them.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I understand the other video, but hardly, he speaks too fast.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

You don't understand this one? Well, it's no surprise, he's acting like a stoned guy, and the songs aren't easy to get either. Still, there's where I got my tagline that I used till a week ago, "Prendelo de nuevo, Valderrama", the guy's a genius, I'm sorry you can't understand it

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You don't understand this one? Well, it's no surprise, he's acting like a stoned guy, and the songs aren't easy to get either. Still, there's where I got my tagline that I used till a week ago, "Prendelo de nuevo, Valderrama", the guy's a genius, I'm sorry you can't understand it

I said I did...

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I said I did...

But you said "the other" so I took as that you didn't get "this one"

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I said I did...

But you said "the other" so I took as that you didn't get "this one"

I should've worded that better then.

Oh, man, this has reminded me how much I love Capusotto, so I started watching new videos. For example, this one, "the best deaths in history of rock" (they are all fictional)