By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

I don't.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I suggest you break both his arms. That way you'll win :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I already won anyways!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

You never win until you win. Dgc could be hatching a plan to take you out of the games.

You better start sleeping with one eye opwn until it's over. :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

He has 3,500 and I have 3,713

213 lead is pretty safe...

Around the Network

Your PC could break and he could go on a posting spree. You never know.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

one time the new york rangers where winning 5-0 with 20 min left in the game against montreal canadien ( habs for short) guest what, montreal won 6-5, so never take anything for granted son

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

:(

Yeah. My team (Flamengo - soccer) was winning 2-0 against another, 10 minutes to the end of the game.

Game ends - Other team 4 x 2 Flamengo :(

It really sucks when that happens

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Or the time I was playing mario kart and I was in first, I got hit my 2 red shells and a blue shell...