By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

OMG, arguing is fun!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Well they don't need a ground shattering story, all of them have good and simple ones.

Not good. Sorry, but "your princess is in another castle" is not a good story. Neither is "Mario, I baked you cake, come to my castle"

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Well they don't need a ground shattering story, all of them have good and simple ones.

Not good. Sorry, but "your princess is in another castle" is not a good story. Neither is "Mario, I baked you cake, come to my castle"

Like we care action is all^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Like we care action is all^^

Fine for you. I do care

Ugh, your hopeless.

Mario is a franchise that doesn't need complex stories. They're simple, arguably good or bad, whatever. If it did, all the reviews for Galaxy or other Mario games would've been bad if they started bashing Mario's lack of story.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I'm not hopeless. But obviously I expect something different from you in my games

queen rocks!!!

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I didn't get what you said...

kirby007 said:
queen rocks!!!

That's the first thing you said in this page I agree with

got manboobs