By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

OK, if you say so, I'll give Galaxy the benefit of the doubt

Around the Network

pfft galaxy is just a rehash 64 was better in its time

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

O, there's an update for the Nintendo channel!

Great! Actually I didn't enoy Sunshine that much. But 64 was great, you just don't like platformers.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

And Mario is annoying

conjo is right:O

zexen you are more biased then i am...

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

How about the classic Mario?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well, I haven't played much of the classic Mario. I'm just saying that the character's very annoying. In fact, most characters of Nintendo are annoying, for example, when I play Mario Kart (64 or Super Circuit) I pick Toad because it's the only character I like (I hate Mario, Luigi, DK, Peach and Wario , Yoshi and Bowser are so-so). Same with Mario Tennis, I pick Koopa, Toad or Boo

How is Mario annoying?!

Boo is fun

c03n3nj0 said:
How is Mario annoying?!

Short guy with a ugly moustache, bad italian accent, ugly clothes, no memorable phrases, whose only ability is to jump, in a platonic love with an annoying princess who is constantly kidnapped by a turtle?

At least Link has some history behind