By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

No, he's not on, but I needed to write the message to him in Spanish, and I had it written in English.

Also, TWRoO answered, he said me he'll have the noms by tomorrow

Around the Network

Is working the nominations out!

Awesome I was about to start Robot Chicken but now I have to do homework :(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

You do homework on a Friday night??

What about the others? Monti and etecoon said they will pm me soon

^_^

I have homework for every subject so I want to get some out of the way.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
skeezer said:
What about the others? Monti and etecoon said they will pm me soon

Well, nordlead and elgefe are not online, so I have no answers from them. I think that covers all the ones I sent PMs, as kirby, ctk and Jo had already sent the noms.

Yeah, and then I'll wait for the "others" and wat about your others" you never wrote them in.

^_^

Is duscussing something that seems important.

skeezer said:
Yeah, and then I'll wait for the "others" and wat about your others" you never wrote them in.

Because no one sent me any "others". Ctk said he only could recommend pichu, and kirby recommended two permabanned alts of him

"Others" of what?

First!