By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Remake HD on Xbox One.

Tagged games:

Resident Evil remake HD?

Yes. 17 54.84%

No. 10 32.26%

Show me the results. 4 12.90%

Total:31
Versus_Evil said:
Does the HD remake make it look to... Clean? It looks like its lost its atmosphere so some extent. Just me?

Too latebrother, I just pre-ordered, my Xbox One is already downloading the thing =D

It was 14 dollars, so, I guess it is no big deal =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:

I have it preordered for 20 dollars on the US PSN. Comes out in 13 days! Can't wait..

Awesome!!! I bought in the brazilian Xbox One E-shop, 14 dollars! It is cheaper because our money is going down hard because of the US sanctions to Russia =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I hope you meet a lovely lady who sees you for your kind deeds and falls in love with you. You are a nice guy

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I hope you meet a lovely lady who sees you for your kind deeds and falls in love with you. You are a nice guy

You are also very cool brother.

By the way, I just pre-ordered the game... =)

I hope it is cool, never played the Gamecube one!!!

WagnerPaiva said:
pbroy said:

Enjoy it! Or at least try to. I never really liked the old school RE controls. I remember  playing Code Veronica on Dreamcast and loved it. So I purchased the HD release on the 360 last week thinking how awesome its going to be to play again. 10 minutes later, I wanted to pull my hair out trying to control the character. It's like you have to unlearn how games are controlled these days and learn a different  language. I haven't read up on this upcoming game, so maybe they have different control options and it won't be so bad

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
BraLoD said:

I dunno about the RE stuff, but man, all the kudos to you, that was really a great thing you did there!
I'm sure you are getting 10x more than what you gave to this guys to get a better time.
I wish you the best! And about the RE, why not? Gotta get some fun

Thanks!! About RE HD, I just pre-ordered 15 minutes ago. The release is january 20th, I will make a review here or something =)

pbroy said:
WagnerPaiva said:
pbroy said:

Enjoy it! Or at least try to. I never really liked the old school RE controls. I remember  playing Code Veronica on Dreamcast and loved it. So I purchased the HD release on the 360 last week thinking how awesome its going to be to play again. 10 minutes later, I wanted to pull my hair out trying to control the character. It's like you have to unlearn how games are controlled these days and learn a different  language. I haven't read up on this upcoming game, so maybe they have different control options and it won't be so bad

I know what you are saying, I tried to play RE2 on Vita and it almost drove me insane...

Maybe they fix the controls a little! I am hoping for that.

WagnerPaiva said:
Versus_Evil said:
Does the HD remake make it look to... Clean? It looks like its lost its atmosphere so some extent. Just me?

Too latebrother, I just pre-ordered, my Xbox One is already downloading the thing =D

have fun with it i hope things get better in your life

Ruler said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Versus_Evil said:

Thanks! My life is fine, I have a decent job, a place to live and health is great right now.

The rest of the people around here are in bad shape though =/ A lot of people losing jobs and getting desesperate.

I just sold stuff that were not necessary to help them. =)

WagnerPaiva said:
Ruler said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Versus_Evil said:

Thanks! My life is fine, I have a decent job, a place to live and health is great right now.

The rest of the people around here are in bad shape though =/ A lot of people losing jobs and getting desesperate.

I just sold stuff that were not necessary to help them. =)

yeah it sucks everywhere the economy gets worse except for the US