By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pro Evo Soccer 07 looks three times better on PS3 says "Konami insider"

xbox360 said:
We don get give a daaaaaammmmmmm shit about Evo

Europe does.PES is a massive franchise in Europe .

I have no doubts that ps3 version of PES7 would be better but 3x better is a little too hard to take on.

Around the Network

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Pro_Evo_Soccer_07_looks_three_times_better_on_PS3_says_Konami_insider

3x better? How exactly do they measure that? If it really is "3x better" then I expect the 360 version to score 30% in reviews and the PS3 version to score 90%. The biggest load of bollocks I've read in ages.

pro evo on wii??? thats the best news ive heard all day

And how much is due to hardware, and how much is due to extra development time/resources for the PS3 version? Still - any good PS3 news sounds good to me :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
jstam said:
pro evo on wii??? thats the best news ive heard all day

your are right !

than i can stop playing the game "fifa street  soccer" (gamecube version)

Pro Evo - I NEED YOU ! 

It would be a very stupid move to not put Pro Evo on Wii. They can figure a decent control scheme ( no motion sensing of course), or just use the classic controller. It would work as well as the ones that used the dualshock. And pro evo is probably the most important sport franchise outside of USA, exactly the 2 markets where Wii only competes seriously against PS3.