By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Home to Be at OGC 2008 on March 14, 2008

"On March 14, 2008, Sony Computer Entertainment will hold a presentation for their online community, PlayStation Home. They will be doing this at the upcoming Online Game & Community Service Conference 2008. They will explain the title within details and such. We will be sure to update you next week."

http://onaxis.blogspot.com/2008/03/playstation-home-to-be-at-ogc-2008-on.html

i just hope that sony finally announces the release date for home at this event.

sorry if this was posted already. 

Around the Network

It will be released in Early april with the store refresh thing. This will just be the announcements and proper showing off event for the new features. I just want to know when gamers' day is!

An open beta starting March 24 is becoming more and more likely.

Munkeh111 said:
It will be released in Early april with the store refresh thing. This will just be the announcements and proper showing off event for the new features. I just want to know when gamers' day is!

Sony gamers day will be in May... not sure about the day yet (Source: ign's podcast)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Munkeh111 said:
It will be released in Early april with the store refresh thing. 

yea thats what im thinking. to refresh the ps network it will most likely be a firmware update and im hoping home will be included in it.

Around the Network
krik said:
Munkeh111 said:

Sony gamers day will be in May... not sure about the day yet (Source: ign's podcast)

I'd heard things about March, but I do trust IGN

ahh good was already wondering why Home was strangely absent at the GDC

Lafiel said:
ahh good was already wondering why Home was strangely absent at the GDC

Absent? Not really. I got to see a lot of stuff about Home and the developers tools to make content. Not only assets but also 2D and 3D games for Home ;)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M